Budgeting for Passports and Licenses When You PCS to Germany

Moving overseas with the military means that you have to consider things that aren’t part of a domestic PCS. Because OCONUS PCSs can get expensive, the Automated Housing Referral Network (AHRN) invited me to do a series of guest posts for their blog on budgeting for a PCS to Germany.

The series broken out into several posts, the most recent of which focuses on budgeting for USAREUR and German driver’s licenses and traveler’s passports. You can read that post here.

If you know a family who’s preparing to PCS to Germany, please share this series of blog posts with them, and be sure to share MilliGFunk.com with them, as well!


Want to hear more from MilliGFunk.com?
Connect with me on PinterestFacebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Bloglovin’!

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • FreshBooks